Introducing L2Idle - Botting Allowed. A server with a retail mindset with some twists, buff times increased, a convenient shop to make your journey a bit easier and other additions to make gameplay more enjoyable. Read below to discover most of the features.(we are always implementing new ideas)
Nevit's and Vitality fully working. Many vitality items available, aswell as 10% boosted EXP zones.
- Skills will be automatically learned.
- Drops will be automatically picked up.(Excludes raids)
- Mana drug will be available which recovers mana overtime. No instant mana potions besides elixers.
- Hunting Point System: As you kill monsters, your character will accumulate bang points, which can be exchanged for various goods at any adventurer guildsman NPC.
- "Buffed" monsters randomly spawn over the world(level 80 max), which are harder to kill but give bigger drops and EXP.
- Clan Halls - Prices have been increased signically to avoid alt clans hogging them, all NPC's are spawned in clan halls for convenience.
- Convenient Control Panel(.ccp):
*Block EXP Gain
*Protection against unwanted buffs from players
*Automatically turn shots on after login
*Hide shops for better loading
- Other useful commands:
*.buffer(premium users only)
*.giran .dion .goddard (etc..all towns) implemented for easier bot porting.
*.register, .unregister (for automated events)
*/time (shows actual server time aswell as ingame time!)
*/olympiadstat (target yourself or another character for their stats in olympiad).
Idle Shop Information:
- Armor, Weapons and Jewelry up to A-Grade.
- Shots and misc items needed for skills etc.
- Vote shop, to exchange vote tokens for goodies.
- Medal shop, which you can earn from events.
Normal Buff Limit: 24(+4 with Divine Inspiration)
Dance/Song Limit: 14
Trigger Buff Limit: 12
Buff durations are 2 hours, you can purchase premium for double buff times aswell as a .buffer command.
Premium Account Benefits:
*+1 EXP Rate Increase
*.buffer command useable anywhere.
*5 hour buff duration.
*+4 more buff scheme slots
Added Features: Miscellaneous change you should know about:
Fortress guards have had their levels increased to 76, to increase KE drop chance.