chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register
Attention Guest, L2Idle Official Launch, January 27, 2018 10:00 EST.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

filter_list
Ingame L2Walker 2.19
Jexon Offline

Ingame L2Walker 2.19 07-30-2017, 07:13 PM    #1

Hi everyone!

I've decide to share working version IG Walker. I have been used L2Walker 16 years since 2001. I know that some players using Adrenaline but old school players will appreciate and enjoy to use L2Walker instead.

Special thanks to Jotun for sharing this bot! 

Click the Link: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Additional information: No host file or extra tools/proxy/software require. 

How to use: 

1) Download and unpack archive with bot. 
2) Start L2Walker.exe
3) Click Path button and set the destination to the L2.exe file of your client of L2 and press OK.

[Image: GOyDabdkQXi1YGYpLsXunw.png]

4) Now press Run button. No need to change anything else on the bot setting screen above, it is set up and ready to work.
5) After L2 client will started, enter login, password, choose character (or make a new one) if need and enter the game.
6) Press Home button and there you will see bot settings:

[Image: i-w6ENSUR8SngwqAmzP2-w.png]

Don't pay attention to description Verify fail, everything is working and ready to use. 

7) .START Combat.(END). button - start or stop combat
8) .Stop Auto Fun.(INS) button - activate or deactivate your bot. You can't start comban untill your bot activated.

P.S. settings of IG Walker identical to settings of OGG Walker.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. I shared a detailed tutorial how to set up L2Walker. I hope it will make your life easier Big Grin

Enjoy your botting! Smile
(This post was last modified: 07-30-2017, 07:55 PM by Jexon.)
Folkan Offline

RE: Ingame L2Walker 2.19 12-01-2017, 08:54 AM    #2

Oh... "Sorry, this file is infected with a virus

Only the owner is allowed to download infected files." Wont even let me download it.

(12-01-2017, 08:54 AM)Folkan Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Oh... "Sorry, this file is infected with a virus

Only the owner is allowed to download infected files."  Wont even let me download it.

Another thing, How have you been using L2 Walker since 2001? The game had not came out since 2003, was there a L2 Walker for Lineage 1 or something that maybe you were playing on that game? I had been playing L2 since CB but did not know about bots until the beginning of C2. I was playing when the CN farmers where all real players.
(This post was last modified: 12-01-2017, 08:57 AM by Folkan.)