chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

filter_list
Bella
iFsh0r Offline

Bella 08-01-2017, 08:07 AM    #1

Bella  my friend i see all ur  posts in forum and i wanna puke.You are  retarded arrogant bastard and  ur posts showing mentallity issues..i dont know if  the other childrens  in school bulling u or u  born a  piece of shiet but fix ur attitude or pick a  fu cking corner and die there
murdokdark Offline

RE: Bella 08-01-2017, 01:37 PM    #2

Holy itsh!!
Vido Offline

RE: Bella 08-12-2017, 10:40 AM    #3

all ifsh0r posts are "i cant play my class plix boost me class" "fear is 100%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" xa0xa0xa0
(This post was last modified: 08-12-2017, 10:40 AM by Vido.)
iFsh0r Offline

RE: Bella 08-12-2017, 10:20 PM    #4

i feel sorry that u never played on official server and u have no knowledge of the game :/
The fact that sps is the mage with the lowest m.attack in game and can hit a tank 3k dmg with hydroblast when tank has 3.4k mdef and 520 resist water isnt normal.i Didnt made any post in forum about this because to be honest i am kinda done with l2 and i barely log..so please stop being a hater and continue ur miserable life :/ xxxx
RockStar Offline
Game Master

RE: Bella 08-13-2017, 08:58 AM    #5

ifish0r has been her since day 1. you guys say that he is crying.. are wrong.. he is a fukin pro.. he absolutely knows this game . and I will be more than Happy to stand up for him. thats a Fact...

yeah he made a lot of enemies... everybody hates him.. he did that shit.. that doesn't mean he doesn't know wtf he's talking about...
(This post was last modified: 08-13-2017, 09:15 AM by RockStar.)
iFsh0r Offline

RE: Bella 08-13-2017, 01:10 PM    #6

thx for ur words Rockstar and i am really appreciate it.I never wanted to be the only one who dominate in pvp.I just wanted
to play on a balanced server without 95% mages 4% tanks and 1% archers/daggers.I know that dagger class was a bit nerfed on h5 client but i never asked from any GM to boost him just because i wanted to play dagger.Tested and confirmed that Vicious stance isnt working on all type of blows.Tested and confirmed that Critical dmg SA isnt working.Tested and confirmed that the pvp skill belt gives 30-50 dmg on all type of blows.Tested and Confirmed that PVP SA on dagger isnt canceling any buff.I know that on l2j isnt sto easy to make all those to work but atleast u can make balance by increasing the critical dmg on daggers/archers.
Cool guys with ur SPS/Necro/Sph..i know that to play mage is fun but respect that a dagger who is farmed 2 months to set his char on +30 skills and full element cant die 100% vs u when he gets a Feared 24/7 or getting Magic critical of 4k dmg when he has 500 resists.COOL and respect the balance...
Now there are ppl like Vido or Bella who like to blame every player that actually asks to make his class skills working.I am sorry that i dont wanna play a dagger who has 600 dmg on vesper robe set with Lethal blow +30 pvp..and i am sorry that i report every skill that isnt working.
brings Offline

RE: Bella 08-13-2017, 08:37 PM    #7

Assassin is a dagger with dynasty leather set, do u remember? he kills mages with 2 back stabs. Carhartt is a sagittarius, vesper bow +6 without SA, skills 30, he do 9k crit damage with focus death. And this is a mage server? GL, Im mage and i hit 1100-1300 LOL...

Problem isnt class, problem is hands.

P.D: archer hits me 8-9k with a crit death shot. 2200 with a normal crit attack. Daggers hit me like 5-6k with blows.
Im a mage with full element set +6
(This post was last modified: 08-13-2017, 08:56 PM by brings.)
iFsh0r Offline

RE: Bella 08-13-2017, 10:42 PM    #8

Brings my friend i would really like to see some proovs on all those that u say Smile i personal did a few tests with Rockstar and we realize that the dmg is low.Even if the dmg isnt low like u say,can u send me a screenshot that CD Dagger or vicious stance is working?Can u send me a screen shot that PVP dagger is working?U speak about hands like u are the god of l2 and the others are tards...or u are the only one who can Enchant his skills on PVP or Power in h5?

Dagger class : Adventurer
Name : Rasteriz0r
Skills : +30 Duel/15 duel
Element 300 Holy
Baium/Ant Queen
P attack 2391
Mdef 2280
Evasion 187
Dmg to Emir0n 790 Backstab.
Dmg to Elmuerte 820 Backstab.

Screens available if u want Smile

PS : i dont give a fu ck what u say since Admin confirmed everything :/
PS 2 : the Mages that u kill with Assasins are junk mages that pvp with no resists sets vesper and they buff their selfs dance of berzerker/nagnus/zerk spirit.
The real mages like Elmuerte and emir0n that i believe are Good players and they have good knowledge of game wont take more than 2k Backstab from ur fu cking elf dagger (That has focus death +30% critical power more than Focus power).

PS 3 The years i spend on l2 are more than the years that u live on this earth.GF
Kingslayer Offline

RE: Bella 08-14-2017, 05:58 AM    #9

After some tests that idid with my clan member Fever last night i have to agree with FiSh0r on this...the dmg on dagger is not quite big and dagger pvp is bugged and isnt canceling any buff.I am dagger also with +30 skills and baium ant etc and the dmg that i give to mages is 1000-1300 on every blow( thx my friend fever for let me test it on u Tongue).
I hope admin will change this to give balance on server so
+1 to fish0r
Fever Offline

RE: Bella 08-14-2017, 08:27 AM    #10

Yep, maybe daggers need a little fix, but u should't say that this is a mage class server. An arbalester of Awaken Demond hit me aprox 9k 2 days ago... and without jewells carhartt do to my character 1600 crit of normal attack without epics.. By other hand, AK47 do between 2k-4500 crit damage skill. It isnt OP? and i' havent seen ppl saying "fix it, fix that, mage server, fear lands 100% (when rlly land 1/9 aprox).
(This post was last modified: 08-14-2017, 08:29 AM by Fever.)