Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

filter_list
Server Updates 9-2-17
RockStar Offline
Game Master

Server Maintenance next Saterday 08-29-2017, 03:20 AM    #1

The Server will be down for maintenance next Saturday.. I will try to give you guys a more specific time on Saturday. 
murdokdark Offline

RE: Server Maintenance next Saterday 08-29-2017, 12:30 PM    #2

thanks for the heads up
RockStar Offline
Game Master

RE: Server Maintenance next Saterday 08-30-2017, 10:05 PM    #3

Hi all.. I want to say a few things about the update planned for Saturday September 2nd..

All of the negative feedback i see here on the forum and in game has convinced me that i need to make some drastic changes to the server..

I think almost everybody knows i have promised i will never Wipe the server  and I wont do that.

But this update will be EPIC.. and i would not be surprised if every player on the server decides to RageQuit..

The purpose and goal i have in mind for this is to improve all of the things players are complaining about.

1. the economy..  i agree its broken
 2. PvP..    you guys think PvP sucks. I plan to add some pvp events
 3. Population.. I have been wanting to advertise for weeks. and I will. but i'm not gonna waste my money until after the update.

I am not going to list the details of what i plan to do.  But i can say the changes i will make are intended to improve the server..

Thank you, RockStar
UserofName Offline

RE: Server Maintenance next Saterday 08-30-2017, 10:42 PM    #4

Glad to hear it. We need better economy.

Id be for a server wipe, drop rates, of xp, keep all our names and start fresh, that way C grade gear means something, B grade means something, every stat, means something.

Keep spoil rates same

(this was meant for banter and not to be taken serious)
(This post was last modified: 08-31-2017, 12:33 AM by UserofName.)
Bella Offline
Forgiving Soul

RE: Server Maintenance next Saterday 08-31-2017, 03:54 AM    #5

im sorry but if it would make ppl quit then doesnt sound smart.. need more ppl no less

Userofname me too but we have morons here who want easy config then complain it's too easy lol then quit. I think they are truly playing with rockstar to destroy this server. this is a BOT server we don't need easy. it's easy by default with bots
(This post was last modified: 08-31-2017, 03:57 AM by Bella.)
Botyl Offline

RE: Server Maintenance next Saterday 08-31-2017, 04:06 AM    #6

(08-30-2017, 10:42 PM)UserofName Wrote: Glad to hear it. We need better economy.

Id be for a server wipe, drop rates, of xp, keep all our names and start fresh, that way C grade gear means something, B grade means something, every stat, means something.

Keep spoil rates same

(this was meant for banter and not to be taken serious)

totally, this is my dream server x1 no handouts, with botting. Where everything you pickup is useful
emir0n Offline

RE: Server Maintenance next Saterday 08-31-2017, 07:23 AM    #7

(08-31-2017, 04:06 AM)Botyl Wrote: totally, this is my dream server x1 no handouts, with botting. Where everything you pickup is useful

agree

[Image: weapon_apprentices_wand_i00.png][Image: weapon_apprentices_wand_i00.png][Image: weapon_apprentices_wand_i00.png][Image: weapon_apprentices_wand_i00.png][Image: weapon_apprentices_wand_i00.png][Image: weapon_apprentices_wand_i00.png][Image: weapon_apprentices_wand_i00.png][Image: weapon_apprentices_wand_i00.png][Image: weapon_apprentices_wand_i00.png][Image: weapon_apprentices_wand_i00.png][Image: weapon_apprentices_wand_i00.png][Image: weapon_apprentices_wand_i00.png][Image: weapon_apprentices_wand_i00.png][Image: weapon_apprentices_wand_i00.png][Image: weapon_apprentices_wand_i00.png]

edit : for those who midht not get it - my post was a joke and im against a wipe, but RS said that he wont wipe the server and i trust hes word
(This post was last modified: 08-31-2017, 01:19 PM by emir0n.)
Lightway Offline

RE: Server Maintenance next Saterday 08-31-2017, 11:55 AM    #8

(08-31-2017, 07:23 AM)emir0n Wrote:
(08-31-2017, 04:06 AM)Botyl Wrote: totally, this is my dream server x1 no handouts, with botting. Where everything you pickup is useful

agree

[Image: weapon_apprentices_wand_i00.png][Image: weapon_apprentices_wand_i00.png][Image: weapon_apprentices_wand_i00.png][Image: weapon_apprentices_wand_i00.png][Image: weapon_apprentices_wand_i00.png][Image: weapon_apprentices_wand_i00.png][Image: weapon_apprentices_wand_i00.png][Image: weapon_apprentices_wand_i00.png][Image: weapon_apprentices_wand_i00.png][Image: weapon_apprentices_wand_i00.png][Image: weapon_apprentices_wand_i00.png][Image: weapon_apprentices_wand_i00.png][Image: weapon_apprentices_wand_i00.png][Image: weapon_apprentices_wand_i00.png][Image: weapon_apprentices_wand_i00.png]

hell yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, launch a new server this way
RockStar Offline
Game Master

RE: Server Maintenance next Saterday 08-31-2017, 11:06 PM    #9

(08-31-2017, 03:54 AM)Bella Wrote: im sorry but if it would make ppl quit then doesnt sound smart.. need more ppl no less

Yes I know making changes that might cause players to quit is not a smart move..  This Update IS my desperate attempt to improve all of the problems we have.  Like i said...  it wont be a Server Wipe..  But it will have a similar impact.  and even a server wipe would cause players to quit.    So I'm hoping all our player will understand why i did it.  pick up the pieces and carry on..
Deviouz1 Offline

RE: Server Maintenance next Saterday 09-01-2017, 12:38 AM    #10

will we have to re-level/re-gear/re-enchant skills etc?

History, I believe, furnishes no example of a priest-ridden people maintaining a free civil government. This marks the lowest grade of ignorance of which their civil as well as religious leaders will always avail themselves for their own purposes.