chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

filter_list
Suggestions wanted, Event Medals
NimoU Offline

RE: Suggestions wanted, Event Medals 09-19-2017, 09:40 AM    #11

I think the events right now takes too much time and the reward is low.
Let's assume one winner's of the chest prize is 50 event medals has to play and win every 30 minutes for 8 hours per day he will earn 530 event medals per day and that's ONLY if he does only that and if he WIN every time.
So olfs shirts for now are too hard to get with no reason.
Bring back TvT & Thunt that was giving some serious amount of xp.
Or decrease the price of items with medals.
ElMuerte Offline

RE: Suggestions wanted, Event Medals 09-19-2017, 07:40 PM    #12

(09-19-2017, 09:40 AM)NimoU Wrote: I think the events right now takes too much time and the reward is low.
Let's assume one winner's of the chest  prize is 50 event medals  has to play and win every 30 minutes for 8 hours per day he  will earn 530 event medals per day and that's ONLY if he does only that and if he WIN every time.
So olfs shirts for now are too hard to get with no reason.
Bring back TvT & Thunt that was giving some serious amount of xp.
Or decrease the price of items with medals.

Hello everyone,

I wanted to involve in this and tell you that the events are fine just the way they are. Price for Olf T-Shirt acording to medals earned a day its still too high.
This item suppose to make difference between players and not be able to get in a day or less, really ... u must understand that old price of Olf (750 medal) its proportional with the price wich has now. Before update u could earn max 10 medals per event and that at 1 h delay (if u would win the TvT/CTF).
Now its verry simple and more fast, any new player can have Olf in 1-2 days...

Stop complaining and enjoy the game, ffs its a server where u go take a shit, eat, sleep, go work, having sex, etc and when u get back to pc u can see all those items gained while being Idle Smile 

Have fun!
UserofName Offline

RE: Suggestions wanted, Event Medals 09-23-2017, 02:48 AM    #13

I think your complaints are just complaints and you are too lazy to even work towards the shirt the way the older players had to.

First time I will agree with Muerte on something.