chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register
Attention Guest, L2Idle Official Launch, January 27, 2018 10:00 EST.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

filter_list
Real story why Cycia left/been kicked from TheNewLegion clan
ElMuerte Offline

Real story why Cycia left/been kicked from TheNewLegion clan 09-19-2017, 10:45 PM    #1

Hello everyone,

As i promised, here are the screens i saved when Cycia was kicked from clan (saved them cause i knew they will be usefull someday):

[Image: ctKZIqL.png] 

[Image: Axq4YQh.png]

[Image: P46bwVh.png]

[Image: GlUE3uI.png]

[Image: HVGyIx3.png]

[Image: ltWcAne.png]

[Image: D5gU14C.png]

[Image: RkoSLmh.png]

[Image: fMk7FDW.png]

[Image: OSoAbtc.png]

[Image: vwDwW97.png]

Thats how story ends Big Grin

Enjoy!
Ertheiia Offline

RE: Real story why Cycia left/been kicked from TheNewLegion clan 09-20-2017, 09:05 AM    #2

hahaha hilarious Cycia sounds like 12 years old kid and you are the daddy, nice story
Shooter Offline

RE: Real story why Cycia left/been kicked from TheNewLegion clan 09-20-2017, 09:42 AM    #3

stfu and go ask Rockstar for help u kill valakas ElNoobe
ElMuerte Offline

RE: Real story why Cycia left/been kicked from TheNewLegion clan 09-20-2017, 10:59 AM    #4

(09-20-2017, 09:42 AM)Shooter Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.stfu and go ask Rockstar for help u kill valakas ElNoobe

Dude ... forget it, i just dont even bother to answer to this accuse u bring.

Haters gonna hate always! 
murdokdark Offline

RE: Real story why Cycia left/been kicked from TheNewLegion clan 09-27-2017, 01:24 PM    #5

i Think she quit after this post .... lol
ElMuerte Offline

RE: Real story why Cycia left/been kicked from TheNewLegion clan 09-27-2017, 03:25 PM    #6

(09-27-2017, 01:24 PM)murdokdark Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.i Think she quit after this post .... lol
Yeah, because she is a liar and when the truth comes out, liars run!
Demonis Offline

RE: Real story why Cycia left/been kicked from TheNewLegion clan 12-05-2017, 02:38 PM    #7

and where are you now? sore noob loser ragequited lol
ElMuerte Offline

RE: Real story why Cycia left/been kicked from TheNewLegion clan 12-06-2017, 12:52 AM    #8

(12-05-2017, 02:38 PM)Demonis Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.and where are you now? sore noob loser ragequited lol

I guess you are on the wrong topic dude, read title.

As for the leaving server i haven't rage quit, its that that i lost interest on joining in, no reason why to, Oly its garbage (only feeding chars when it should be 1 char/IP allowed); also farming? no. i have the most gears that can have beside Elegia set, also my schedule doesn't let me too much time on playing L2 or the important stuff that i need to, sieges, epic and others.

So before you answer back to this kids, just read better Smile

Have nice holidays!
Nikkitejka Offline
Nikkita

RE: Real story why Cycia left/been kicked from TheNewLegion clan 12-13-2017, 04:05 AM    #9

(12-06-2017, 12:52 AM)ElMuerte Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-05-2017, 02:38 PM)Demonis Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.and where are you now? sore noob loser ragequited lol

I guess you are on the wrong topic dude, read title.

As for the leaving server i haven't rage quit, its that that i lost interest on joining in, no reason why to, Oly its garbage (only feeding chars when it should be 1 char/IP allowed); also farming? no. i have the most gears that can have beside Elegia set, also my schedule doesn't let me too much time on playing L2 or the important stuff that i need to, sieges, epic and others.

So before you answer back to this kids, just read better Smile

Have nice holidays!

where are you muerte?? im still here i never leave as coward!! u quited coz u LOOSE evrything, lose castle loose power loose alll 9 wards losse hero and u get weak and finaly quite server 

enjoi ur X.max

AHated girlPlayed here w/oBots 
A GIRLmanagedtoKickAssesW BAD VPN &Fucking PC