chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register
Attention Guest, L2Idle Official Launch, January 27, 2018 10:00 EST.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

filter_list
any news?
samiro Offline

RE: any news? 01-16-2018, 02:15 PM    #11

(01-16-2018, 07:31 AM)sshaadow Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-16-2018, 05:11 AM)Nikkitejka Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-28-2017, 04:15 PM)samiro Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.just say if we can help in any way. Smile    just no nikkita or ice and everything will be okay.
Me , my brother and 2 other friends will back to play in this server again .
just resurrect the server.

and who are u ?

the person what i helped and supported and the next days was talking bulsh1ts..

yeyeye ure 2 broothers i remeber but not the names ! sorry

also ur special brother was trolling me in game calling me sh3mal3

about ice :
 he was just a good guy but well alone and with no life of his own that as he described himself as being rich and that his family worked for the CIA he threatened hackers to others and took things that were not precisely from the game in WC ,, I was a victim of this idiot just because I had some other object that not even with all his vain knowledge of the game and with all the money that usually splurges and the time that was on the old server and constantly active with the 2 cp . he could never get ... just jealousy and envy and treat people with little tact and treating them like crap just for the fact of not being in his clan. and since I did not give in to his requests to sell / sell such objects, I was subject to ridicule, racist and macho discrimination in all respects in WC. if nobody cared and joined ice he wanted to say that there were only trollers haters in the server. and that if I continued his game in wc it was because I already had fed up and tired of almost every day the same. anyway

I hope this new beginning only brings welfare for the good of the community and the same server in case

I hope to enable all kinds of punishment so that this does not happen again is not healthy or comfortable playing like this.

hugs and kisses .
Nikkita

Please leave drama at the door.  We didnt need to lnow what you tough about Ice nor do we care.  

New beginning means leaving the past behind but some how you found it fit to bring it up...

Just for the record, you didn’t help me in any way, second , when I said no Nikita or ice I was talking about the drama between you and ice. I didn’t insult neither of you. I never insult anyone by anyway. Read the post carefully before you start to talk.

(01-16-2018, 07:31 AM)sshaadow Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-16-2018, 05:11 AM)Nikkitejka Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-28-2017, 04:15 PM)samiro Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.just say if we can help in any way. Smile    just no nikkita or ice and everything will be okay.
Me , my brother and 2 other friends will back to play in this server again .
just resurrect the server.

and who are u ?

the person what i helped and supported and the next days was talking bulsh1ts..

yeyeye ure 2 broothers i remeber but not the names ! sorry

also ur special brother was trolling me in game calling me sh3mal3

about ice :
 he was just a good guy but well alone and with no life of his own that as he described himself as being rich and that his family worked for the CIA he threatened hackers to others and took things that were not precisely from the game in WC ,, I was a victim of this idiot just because I had some other object that not even with all his vain knowledge of the game and with all the money that usually splurges and the time that was on the old server and constantly active with the 2 cp . he could never get ... just jealousy and envy and treat people with little tact and treating them like crap just for the fact of not being in his clan. and since I did not give in to his requests to sell / sell such objects, I was subject to ridicule, racist and macho discrimination in all respects in WC. if nobody cared and joined ice he wanted to say that there were only trollers haters in the server. and that if I continued his game in wc it was because I already had fed up and tired of almost every day the same. anyway

I hope this new beginning only brings welfare for the good of the community and the same server in case

I hope to enable all kinds of punishment so that this does not happen again is not healthy or comfortable playing like this.

hugs and kisses .
Nikkita

Please leave drama at the door.  We didnt need to lnow what you tough about Ice nor do we care.  

New beginning means leaving the past behind but some how you found it fit to bring it up...

Just for the record, you didn’t help me in any way, second , when I said no Nikita or ice I was talking about the drama between you and ice. I didn’t insult neither of you. I never insult anyone by anyway. Read the post carefully before you start to talk.

Cuz this drama closed the server.
(This post was last modified: 01-16-2018, 02:18 PM by samiro.)
Nikkitejka Offline
Nikkita

RE: any news? 01-16-2018, 06:45 PM    #12

now is called drama to the issues -........

as i say i wish able all type of punishments to WILD people. for a new idle this never happend again

Idea

PD: yes also is drama to the threatments about hack IP from my pc
PDD: yes also is drama what he did.

AHated girlPlayed here w/oBots 
A GIRLmanagedtoKickAssesW BAD VPN &Fucking PC
(This post was last modified: 01-16-2018, 06:46 PM by Nikkitejka.)