chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register
Attention Guest, L2Idle Official Launch, January 27, 2018 10:00 EST.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

filter_list
Greetings All :)
sshaadow Offline

RE: Greetings All :) 01-15-2018, 05:32 PM    #21

(01-15-2018, 02:52 PM)renecherry Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Additional Features:
  • Get married in Giran church for 50kk adena, and teleport to your spouse(500k). Divorce costs 1% of your adena.
Miscellaneous change you should know about:

- 10 accounts maximum(1 party +1)

If you get Divorced, the cost should be 50% for Lawyer fees and the women will take you to the cleaners!

People will use VPNs and Virtual Machines to get around the 10 Accounts maximum.
oGrigoros Offline

RE: Greetings All :) 01-15-2018, 05:43 PM    #22

+1 to sshadow just let it with no limit it wont do any harm
Arthose Offline

RE: Greetings All :) 01-15-2018, 05:46 PM    #23

(01-15-2018, 05:32 PM)sshaadow Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-15-2018, 02:52 PM)renecherry Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Additional Features:
  • Get married in Giran church for 50kk adena, and teleport to your spouse(500k). Divorce costs 1% of your adena.

If you get Divorced, the cost should be 50% for Lawyer fees and the women will take you to the cleaners!

People will use VPNs and Virtual Machines to get around the 10 Accounts maximum.

I thought the same thing!  50% of your current adena and every week 50% of your total adena earnings automatically gets mailed to your ex.  Also, any chars you created during the marriage can only be logged in every other weekend.

I bring the darkness, I am the thunder, I come from Hell and I’ll pull you under
I’ll make you feel the wrath of my ways, I’ll make you reel, I'll be your end of days
sshaadow Offline

RE: Greetings All :) 01-15-2018, 07:45 PM    #24

(01-15-2018, 05:46 PM)Arthose Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-15-2018, 05:32 PM)sshaadow Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

I thought the same thing!  50% of your current adena and every week 50% of your total adena earnings automatically gets mailed to your ex.  Also, any chars you created during the marriage can only be logged in every other weekend.

That's right, Divorces are nasty!!!  But we must think about the kids here!
renecherry Offline

RE: Greetings All :) 01-15-2018, 09:06 PM    #25

What happens if you catch him/her in another party with someone else? Just divorce fee's and no support? lol
emir0n Offline

RE: Greetings All :) 01-15-2018, 11:52 PM    #26

[Image: thinking-foot.jpg]

hmm ... mkay, looks promising (again)

any clans recruiting ? Smile
Nikkitejka Offline
Nikkita

RE: Greetings All :) 01-16-2018, 12:28 AM    #27

greetings !!             Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart

is amazin have L2IDLE back again..

but the server is not up yet.

for making recruitings

idk yet if ill return may be yes may be not. idk i dont want find some especific players is game.. ppl who was sick and get very wild in WC chats. involving personals things into a game. try to make real damage beyond a perfect game how is like lineage,

if i find that person in the new server me and my ppl prob will not come back..

just saying ..

AHated girlPlayed here w/oBots 
A GIRLmanagedtoKickAssesW BAD VPN &Fucking PC
Lannister Offline

RE: Greetings All :) 01-16-2018, 02:21 AM    #28

(01-16-2018, 12:28 AM)Nikkitejka Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.greetings !!             Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart

for making recruitings

idk yet if ill return may be yes may be not. idk i dont want find some especific players is game.. ppl who was sick and get very wild in WC chats. involving personals things into a game. try to make real damage beyond a perfect game how is like lineage,

just saying ..

:o
Nikkitejka Offline
Nikkita

RE: Greetings All :) 01-16-2018, 03:11 AM    #29

(01-16-2018, 02:21 AM)Lannister Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-16-2018, 12:28 AM)Nikkitejka Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.greetings !!             Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart

for making recruitings

just saying ..

:o

helow lanny!
how u duing.!!!!!!!!!!! i missed u a lots! pm me pm me!!

and yes.. i am still thinking about itSmile

prob nobody care about i think. but as i sayd. im just saying it

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

AHated girlPlayed here w/oBots 
A GIRLmanagedtoKickAssesW BAD VPN &Fucking PC